You have core signalling design competencies and want to grow. You’re keen to engage in all areas of signalling delivery from scoping and design prelim to commissioning. You’re excited by the prospect of working with a company that truly cares about its people, and that works as a dedicated, community focused team.
What we value in you:
- You’re not afraid to ask the questions – you’re always searching for the next innovative idea
- You see the value in being part of an organisational community
- You’re an engaged team player who loves sharing their knowledge.
What you have to offer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in design and signalling project delivery environment
- Working knowledge of practice/standards and other relevant codes
What we can offer you:
Growth opportunities in a supportive team environment. You will learn in this role from exposure to new technical and technology disciplines and through mentorship from experienced industry professionals.
Technical accountabilities of the role include:
- Preparation of project related documents –
- Detailed signalling scope of works
- Signalling functional specifications
- Signalling design plans
- Preparation and review of technical reports and specifications
- Development and specification of design standards
- Operational and train safe working specifications
- Preparation of testing and commissioning plans and test certificates
- Identifying and confirming source inputs to design
This is a permanent, full-time role, working Monday to Friday, flexible start/finish times. Our office is located in Melbourne’s CBD. We are required to work at client premises and at project sites from time to time and support remote working.