RCS Australia — A Snapshot
Rail Control Systems Australia Pty Ltd (RCS Australia) is an independent engineering and construction firm that delivers complete rail signalling and control solutions. With offices in Australia, Hong Kong and the United Kingdom we are able to provide services to our clients worldwide.
Whether it is for mainline, freight, metro or light rail projects, RCS Australia provides clients with innovative, technically advanced and purpose-built signalling and communication systems.
Our highly trained and experienced engineers make RCS Australia one of the most sought-after providers in the rail signalling industry. The company guarantees to provide clients with excellent service, knowledge and expertise.
An overview of engineering services includes:
- Data design and verification
- Signalling scheme development
- Solid State Interlocking (SSI) data development
- Multiple Computer Based Interlocking (CBI) solutions
- Circuit design and verification
- Principles testing
- Tester in Charge (TiC) and commissioning planning
- Design management
- Project engineering and management
- Systems Engineering, Requirements Management, Architecture development through to “V-Lifecycle” planning and execution.
- Risk management
- Hazard Analysis
- Interface Management
- Communications System and Network Design
- Communications System and Network implementation, test and commissioning
- Radio network Design, analysis, test and commissioning
- Radio data network Design for ETCS, CBTC and freight rail
RCS Australia is experienced with equipment from multiple vendors, which ensures the client receives the best solution for every project.
Growth – A Continuing Strategy
RCS Australia has a proud history of growth. Since the company was established in 2007 it has grown to become one of the most respected engineering supply companies in the rail industry.
In 2015, RCS Australia purchased SIGSAR, a railway signalling construction group.
The purchase of SIGSAR provides RCS Australia with greater business opportunities in delivering clients with end-to-end signalling project delivery and provides a platform for RCS Australia’s growth into the future.
With its existing experience in delivering rail projects, RCS Australia is now able to perform a ‘One Stop Shop’ for all its client’s signalling requirements.
During RCS Australia’s history we have either worked with a constructor or managed our own installation using subcontractors.
In looking at both the way we deliver projects, and the market demands, we see that an opportunity exists to change the way we deal with construction.
In engaging with RCS Australia to perform Signalling and Communications works, you will receive a consistent and reliable service delivery provider.
Our strong internal processes and procedures demonstrate our commitment to quality, and our experienced team have all the skills to provide the best possible outcomes for your project.